Most of the time, I can come to you. This includes mobile services such as:
- Costume Rigging (battery packs, harnesses & lighting, etc.)
- Wardrobe & seamstress services for film, live concerts, music videos, fashion shows, and events (no day rates available)
- Custom clothing (4 hour minimum block of time)
- Dress alterations (depends on extent of alteration)
- Pattern making (from scratch design OR your favorite piece of clothing)
- Sewing lessons: (four hour lesson includes teaching you how to use your machine, going to the store to pick out necessary items, how to pattern, cut, sew, iron) $150
Quick fixes work best if you can arrange to drop-off. This includes:
- Clothing repair
I’m based in the Hillsboro Village area, but if this is an inconvenience, I’m happy to come to you should the project be in the mobile list. If you need your item delivered at a certain time/day in a certain area, it can be tough to accommodate. Pick ups or deliveries that don’t align with my routine route through town will have an additional pick-up/drop-off fee.
You’re always welcome to schedule a time & swing by to pick up your finished item!